Fly on the wall Babelfish translation of the last post (Engrish anyone?)
A message for which they wait for the news of us
Hello to all! I feel much if some do not include/understand this message, but can easily and quickly change the language in English. In the last months been enough I have occupied with my you study. I am studying Spanish and linguistic, and I have pleased much to read classic works like Lazarillo de Tormes. These photos are of a church done of cake of jengibre. It is a tradition in Germany and also in some parts of the United States that all the families make a house of cake of jengibre, and in some cities there is a competition between all the houses. The walls and the ceilings of cake forms of jengibre, and the snow (that also is used by glue) of clear sugar become glas and of egg. The windows are of caramels, that shine when it puts candles inside in the church. In only two weeks, I will have fulfilled my first semester. the problem is that before fulfilling it, I must write some exercises and examinations. I hope that it has the time to make all the things, but am not going to have time to involve to me in the festividades Christmases. We have desire to write an oration letter before Christmas, but you are going to have the first news on it! Like always, each commentary is welcome...